Banner Steering Committee Charge
Approved by President’s Cabinet 10/26/2015
The Banner Steering Committee will provide strategic oversight of the Banner enterprise application system. The committee will ensure that the enterprise application is aligned with the university strategic plans and provide appropriate guidance for planning, prioritizing, implementing, and development of this system.
In pursuit of this charge, the Banner Steering Committee will strive to:
- Recommend overall priorities for application projects, resources, upgrades and integration
- Oversee the University-wide use of and recommend appropriate technical support for Banner and RAIN
- Participate in the development of university policies relating to Banner and RAIN
- Authorize all base line and local modifications to the Banner and RAIN systems
- Report to President's Cabinet on current projects, support activities, and new applications
- Maintain and update the Banner access policy
Any unresolved issues or concerns of the Steering Committee will be forwarded to the President's Cabinet for final determination.
Members of the Banner Steering Committee will be appointed by respective Vice Presidents of each division with no term limits.
Banner Steering Members
- Mrs. Christy Barry-Director of Student Accounts
- Dr. Darcy Bragg, Assistant Dean of Students
- Ms. Angela Bryant, Director of Financial Aid
- Ms. Beverly Carroll, Database Administrator - Technical Project Leader
- Dr. Lisa Cooper, Director of Institutional Research
- Dr. Gaye Hayes, Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Mrs. Lois Oliver, Assistant Registrar
- Mrs. Lynda Lee Purvis, Interim Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Mrs. Krista Smith, Registrar - Functional Project Leader