- Requests for instructional support are placed via email (email@example.com), phone (2074), or by filling out the request form.
- The person making the request will receive an email indicating which technician has been assigned the request…"This request is being handled by "Technician Name". They will contact you shortly regarding completion of this request."
- As quickly as possible (within 24 hours), the technician will contact the person making the request and set up a day and time for the request to be handled.
- After the technician has completed the request, the person who made the request will receive an email ITC letting them know the job has been completed."This instructional support request is completed. Please let me know if there are any issues with the completion of this request."
- The technician will close out the request.
Application and Classroom Technology Support
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alla Yemelyanov at 931-2969 in order to request help with Microsoft Office applications. Contact email@example.com or call Bob Slenker at 931-2922 in order to request help with classroom technology, including LCD projectors, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, Overhead projectors, Smart Boards, and Screens.
Web Page Development
Email or call the office of University Relations at 931-2115 in order to request help with setting up or maintaining a faculty web page.
Setting up Equipment
IIT will set up TVs, VCRs, DVDs, laptop computers, LCD projectors and associated equipment (zip drives, screens, wireless mouse, etc.) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule equipment set-ups. All requests requiring IIT setup must be made 72 hours (three business days) in advance in order to properly schedule the required personnel. In the event of an emergency IIT will attempt to accommodate your request within the limits of our available equipment and personnel.
Checking Out Equipment
IIT has the following equipment available for checkout by Faculty and Staff:
- Laptop computers
- Portable CD burner
- LCD projectors
- Slide Projectors
- Digital cameras
- Portable Podium (amplified)
- DVD/VCR players
- CRT TVs
- Elmo Document Presenter
To check out equipment, please request the item by submitting a detailed email to email@example.com and reserving the item. IIT will train individuals in the use of all equipment available for check out. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for training. For equipment that is being used off-campus please fill out an off-campus request form.
In order to have an event videotaped for airing on GSW-TV please schedule the event by contacting email@example.com. All campus taping requests should be made 72 hours (three business days) in advance in order to properly schedule the required personnel.
IIT can produce copies of CD-ROMs with custom printed labels. The cost for CD-ROM duplication including an envelope with a window is:
- $3.00 each up to 10 CDs
- $2.75 each up to 100 CDs
- $2.50 each for any order over 100 CDs
IIT can produce copies of DVDs with custom printed labels. The cost for DVD duplication including a plastic slim case is:
- $4.50 each up to 10 DVDs
- $4.00 each up to 100 DVDs
- $3.50 each for any order over 100 DVDs
- $5.00 for any DVD dub that requires a format conversion
Video Tape Duplication
IIT can produce copies of VHS tapes with custom printed labels. The cost for VHS duplication including a sleeve is:
- $3.50 each for 30 minute tapes
- $4.50 each for 60 minute tapes
- $5.50 each for 120 minute tapes
Audio Cassette Duplication
IIT can produce copies of cassette tapes. The cost for cassette duplication is:
- $2.00 each for 30 minute tapes
- $2.50 each for 60 minute tapes
- $2.75 each for 120 minute tapes
Duplication of GSW-TV programming
IIT can produce copies of any of the programs that we have produced in-house on DVD or VHS tape. DVDs feature a printed face and a plastic slim case. VHS dubs feature a printed label and cardboard tape sleeve. Cost is $10.00 per dub on either format.
IIT has video production capability for producing broadcast quality promotional and instructional video materials. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bob Slenker at 931-2922 to discuss your video production needs. All video projects require approval of the requesting department’s Chair/Head and of the manager of Instructional Technology.
There is no form with this name or may be the form is unpublished, Please check the form and the url and the form management.