The browser you are using is out of date and may not support all of the features of this website. Please update your browser to a modern browser that supports HTML5.
AMERICUS (May 31, 2016)--Georgia Southwestern State University (GSW) is providing Microsoft Office free to every student. Office 365 includes the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more. As long as you’re a student at GSW, you’ll be able to use this software for free.
It is available now. Some of the benefits are listed below.
• Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
• Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
• Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
• Use the same programs as the faculty to ensure full file fidelity
To get your copy of Office, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit http://portal.office.com.
2. Sign in with your Radar email address and your CanesNet password.
3. On the download site, select your language and click install.
If you have questions or trouble loading the software, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 229-931-2074.
- GSW -