To log in to GeorgiaVIEW (Brightspace by D2L), use your CanesNet login credentials.
Please note that there is a delay of 24 - 48 hours from the day a student registers for a class to the day the student actually has access to the course in GeorgiaVIEW.
NOTE: Students will not be able to access their courses until the first day of classes.
What is my GeorgiaVIEW username and password?
- Your GeorgiaVIEW username is your CanesNet username: part of the Radar email address before the ‘@’ symbol. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your GaVIEW username is jdoe3
- Your GeorgiaVIEW password is your CanesNet password
- If you are a new student, you have to set up your CanesNet password using the Reset Password link located on the CanesNet Single Sign-On page or Forgot your Password? link on the GeorgiaVIEW login page
- If you forgot or need to reset your GaVIEW password, use the above links and follow the on-screen instruction
- If you do not know your Radar email address, please go to the campus directory and search the student directory using your last name
- If you have problems accessing your Radar account, please call 229-931-5076 or 229-931-2074.
- Your GeorgiaVIEW username is your CanesNet username: first.last name (e.g. joe.doe), which is a part of the GSW email address before the ‘@’ symbol
- Your GeorgiaVIEW password is your CanesNet password. If you forgot your password, reset it using the above links.
- Important: You can reset your CanesNet password at any time.
You do not need to contact GeorgiaVIEW Help or technical support; just click the “Forgot your Password?” link and follow the on-screen instruction.
System and Software Requirements
Need GeorgiaVIEW Help?
- Contact the D2l Help Center 24x7x365 at toll free number: 1-855-772-0423
- Contact GSW GeorgiaVIEW Help at email@example.com or 229-931-2969
- On-campus GeorgiaVIEW Help is available Monday through Friday during business hours
Microsoft Office 365
GSW provides Microsoft Office 365 to every student free of charge.
Office 365 includes the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and more:
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad)
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as the faculty to ensure full file fidelity
To get your Office follow these simple steps:
- Visit http://portal.office.com
- Sign in with your Radar email address and your CanesNet password
- On the download site, select your language and click install
If you have trouble, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 229-931-2074.