Your GoVIEW username and password
GoVIEW username for students and faculty enrolled in INGRESS (WebBSIT/MSN/FNP/eCore/eMajor) processed courses differs from a GSW GeorgiaVIEW username:
- GoVIEW username is the part of your GSW email address before the ‘@’ symbol plus an “_gsw” extension:
- For example, if your GeorgiaVIEW username is jdoe3, your GoVIEW username will change to jdoe3_gsw
- You have to set up your GoVIEW password:
- When you log in for the first time, BEFORE entering anything in the username and password fields, click the Forgot Password? link on the login page
- On the next page, enter your GoVIEW username (with “_gsw”) and click the Submit button
- An email with the password reset link will be sent to your GSW Radar email account (for faculty: GSW email account) from email@example.com
- You have to reset your password within 72 hours
- The password is case sensitive and must contain no less than 8 characters
- Please note that you can reset your passwords from the login page at any time. You don’t need to contact GaVIEW Help, just click the Forgot Password? link and follow the above instruction.
- If you do not know your Radar email address, please go to the campus directory and search the student directory using your last name.
- Note that your Radar email username is your CanesNet username: part of the Radar email address before the ‘@’ symbol. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your GaVIEW username is jdoe3.
- For Radar password, you have to set up your CanesNet password using the Reset Password link located on the CanesNet Single Sign-On page.
If you still have problems accessing your Radar account, please call 229-931-5076 or 229-931-2074.