The 10, 15, and Unlimited meals per week plans include unlimited servings in the Dining Hall. The plans also include Flex Cash that may be spent in the Chick-Fil-A, Boar's Head, Higher Grounds coffee shop, or in our on-campus convenience store.
Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 Semester Rates
Meal Plans Available to All Students
(Residents that have not earned 60 credit hours are required to have one of the options below.)
- 10 Meals per week + $450 flex dollars ($1760)
- 15 Meals per week + $400 flex dollars ($1865)
- Unlimited Meals per week + $300 flex dollars ($1970)
Meal Plans Available to Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate Students Only
(Residents that have earned 60 credit hours are required to choose one of the options listed above or one of the following plans.)
- Block Plans (Optional)
- 40 Meals + $450 flex dollars ($790)
- 80 Meals + $300 flex dollars ($875)
- Dining Dollar Only Plan
- $500 flex dollars ($500)
Meal Plan Information
- All residential students are required to have some form of meal plan.
- If you wish to appeal the meal plan requirement, please fill out the Appeal of Meal Plan Obligation form.
- If you would like to request a change of the meal plan you have already signed up for (only prior to drop / add deadline), please fill out a Meal Change Request form.
- If you are a non – residential student and would like to add a meal plan, fill out the
- Non-Residential Meal Application
- Learn more about GSW Dining Services