Parking decals are required for all visitors, students, faculty and staff. Decals can be obtained from the campus safety office during regular office hours. The cost for a decal is $18. Decals are valid through the end of the academic year. Temporary parking permits may be obtained for visitors at no charge.
Decals are to be adhered to your vehicle on the driver’s side on the outside of your back windshield in the lower bottom portion in order to avoid receiving a citation. You CANNOT switch your decal from one vehicle to the next. If you have a soft top (i.e., jeep, convertible with a soft top), you can adhere your decal on the lower left bumper of your vehicle.
Parking is organized by zones as follows:
- "B" zone is for resident students
- "X" zone is for commuter students
- "Staff" zone is for faculty, staff and other GSW employees
Visitors may park in "X" or "B" zone, or in designated visitor parking areas.
Parking zones are enforced only on school days and only between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm with the exception of no parking zones (yellow curbs), handicapped parking zones, and parking in the area of the Health Center.
- 25.00 per offense/citation
- There will be a 50.00 processing fee for a vehicle boot removal
- A vehicle is typically booted for three(3) or more citations , multiple violations,
- or if the vehicle in question is an unregistered vehicle.