** Please note that these are presently being accepted for recertification credit for a Georgia teaching certificate, according to new guidelines by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission. **
Every class starts every month.
Start dates for 2018 include: January 17, February 14, March 14, April 11, May 16, June 13, July 18, August 15, September 12, October 17, November 14 and December 12.
Start dates for 2017 include: February 15, March 15, April 12, May 17, June 14, July 12, August 16, September 13, October 18, November 8, and December 13.
Since lessons are available for two weeks once they are released, you can start a class as late as two weeks after the official start date. For example, a lesson released on July 12, 2017 would be available until July 25, 2017, so you could start a course that officially begins on July 12 as late as July 25 and still access the first lesson.
You DO NOT have to enroll as a student at GSW to take these classes.
Price per course: $99
- Register for the course of your choice at www.ed2go.com/gsw
- On the course start date, log in and begin your class by starting the first lesson. Make sure that you complete the readings, discussions, assignments, and quiz. You should retake the quiz until you score at least a 70%.
- Every Friday and Wednesday for the next 6 weeks, log in and complete the readings, discussions, assignments, and quiz associated with the new lesson.
- When the final lesson has been completed, take the final, remembering that you need to score a 70% or better.
- Complete the course evaluation and enter any comments on the appropriate screens.
For more information on or to register for these courses, please visit our website at www.ed2go.com/gsw. Click on "Courses" and locate the desired course.