What is an Internship?
An internship is an opportunity to work for a semester in a setting that is similar to one where you would like to work after you graduate. In addition to gaining valuable experience, students participating in an internship course also earn academic credit. Internships are designed for juniors and seniors and are only available to students with good academic standing.
Internship Information and Forms
The following documents describe the internship course in great detail. Please read these documents before asking your advisor about internship courses.
- Internship information: Overview, rules, and FAQ.
- Internship forms: These forms must be completed prior to registration.
- Approval Letter Example
Registration deadlines, you must have all paper signed and completed by the deadline listed for each semester below.
- Summer:The last day of Spring classes
- Fall: The last day of Spring classes
- Spring: The last day of Fall classes
Students are not allowed to register for internships during late registration or the drop/add period.