Welcome to GSW DegreeWorks!
Georgia Southwestern State University has launched GSW DegreeWorks, a new degree-auditing and degree-tracking tool. DegreeWorks combines the GSW degree requirements and your coursework into an easy-to-read worksheet that shows how completed courses count toward degree requirements and indicates which courses and requirements still need to be met. You can use it to track your academic progress toward a degree, review the requirements you have satisfied, and plan the courses you can take to complete your remaining requirements.
You can also use GSW DegreeWorks to do a "what if" analysis, that is to see how the courses you have taken fit into a different major, minor, and concentration.
GSW DegreeWorks provides the basic information you need so that you and your advisor can focus on your goals and plan how to achieve them.
GSW DegreeWorks provides an electronic audit of your progress toward a specific degree. The audit will report and track:
- Courses and credit hours earned as applied toward your degree program
- Catalog requirements in effect when you choose a major, minor, or concentration
- All requirements necessary to receive a specific degree
- Transfer, AP, IB, and CLEP credits used to satisfy degree requirements
- Courses for which you are currently registered (listed as in-progress or 'IP')
- Courses that do not apply to specific degree requirements, but do apply toward overall earned hours and cumulative GPA