“GSW students participate in a W2W dialogue on race, cultural identity, and inclusion with local and international facilitators.”
Windows to the World is GSW's Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP), adopted in 2014, and introduces GSW to world cultures and perspectives through programs and experiential activities designed to expand participants' intercultural knowledge, skills, and attitudes. The goal of W2W is to cultivate students' intercultural competencies so that they may communicate effectively and appropriately with others as citizens of a global economic community. Like a window, W2W opens in two directions bringing the world to GSW and taking GSW to the world.
- Office of International Programs Events Calendar
- Process Guidelines for Meeting the W2W Graduation Requirement
- University 1000 Intercultural Enrichment Opportunities
- SEE GSW TV for PAST Windows to the World Videos
- Career Opportunities Abroad