- ELI Application Form and Checklist (Did you read the entire application carefully? Please use the checklist to make sure you have submitted all required documents.)
- $50 ELI Application Fee (check, money order, or cash)
- Copy of the student’s passport. Passports must be current.
- International Student Declaration & Certification of Finances (must be signed by student and financial sponsor)
- Bank statement from financial sponsor must be official with official stamp (This is required to receive the I-20 and to apply for the visa.) The bank statement should be made no more than 60 days before the application is submitted.
- Copy of the most recent TOEFL score, if available.
- Official high school transcripts in English showing graduation / completion date and official university/college transcripts, if the student has attended university/college. If the last school attended was in the USA, contact that school to have your I-20 released to GSW.
- Immunization records
- Health history
- Important Notice
- Calendar and Estimated Cost
- Academic Calendar
- Transfer Form (Use this form if you are transferring from a school in the United States.)
All documents must be originals. Faxed, scanned, or attached to e-mail copies cannot be accepted.