Log in to GeorgiaVIEW
To log in to GeorgiaVIEW, all users have to use their CanesNet login credentials
Please note that there is a delay of 24 - 48 hours from the day a student registers for a class to the day the student actually has access to the course in GeorgiaVIEW.
Log in to GoVIEW (WebBSIT/MSN/INGRESS) courses
GoVIEW users must log in to GoVIEW with their regular credentials (NOT CanesNet)
- Read the instruction on how to log in to GoVIEW (WebBSIT/MSN/INGRESS)
Check if your computer meets the System and Software Requirements
What is my GeorgiaVIEW username and password?
- Your GaVIEW username is your CanesNet username: part of the Radar email address before the ‘@’ symbol. For example, if your email address is email@example.com, your GaVIEW username is jdoe3
- Note: your GaVIEW username is not the entire email address, but the first part of it
- Your GaVIEW password is your CanesNet password
- If you are a new student, you have to set up your CanesNet password using the Reset Password link located on the CanesNet Single Sign-On page or on the GaVIEW login page
- If you forgot or need to reset your GaVIEW password, use the above links and follow the on-screen instruction
- If you do not know your Radar email address, please go to the campus directory and search the student directory using your last name
- If you have problems accessing your Radar account, please call 229-931-5076.
- Your GaVIEW username is your CanesNet username: first.last name (e.g. joe.doe), which is a part of the GSW email address before the ‘@’ symbol
- Your GaVIEW password is your CanesNet password. If you forgot your password, reset it using the above links.
Need GeorgiaVIEW Help?
- Contact the D2l Help Center 24x7x365 at toll free number: 1-855-772-0423
- Contact GSW GeorgiaVIEW Help at firstname.lastname@example.org or 229-931-2969
- On-campus GeorgiaVIEW Help is available Monday through Friday during business hours
Microsoft Office 365
GSW provides Microsoft Office 365 to every student free of charge.
Office 365 includes the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and more:
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad)
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as the faculty to ensure full file fidelity
To get your Office follow these simple steps:
- Visit http://portal.office.com
- Sign in with your Radar email address and your CanesNet password
- On the download site, select your language and click install
If you have trouble, contact email@example.com or call 229-931-2074.