GSW does not repair personally-owned computing equipment. Contact a local vendor for services on non-state-owned equipment.
Technical Support for Campus Computing Equipment
- Requests for support are placed via email (email@example.com), phone (2074), or through the Technical Request web form.
- Usually within one hour, the person making the request will receive an email indicating which technician has been assigned the request…
- "This request is being handled by "Technician Name". They will contact you shortly regarding completion of this request."
- As quickly as possible (within 24 hours), the technician will contact the person making the request and set up a day and time for the request to be handled.
- After the technician has completed the request, the person who made the request will receive an email from the manager of Information Technology letting them know the job has been completed and asking for feedback…
- "This tech support request is completed. Please let me know if there are any issues with the completion of this request."
- The manager of Information Technology will close out the request.
It is our goal to complete a request for technical support within 24 hours. However, since it is not always feasible to do so, we will provide an estimated date for completion of requests that require more time.