ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
Auxiliary Services oversees the institution's interest in the State of Georgia Self-Insurance Program. This program provides protection against many risks. Some programs are supplemented by additional coverage by the Board of Regents.
1. Building and Contents Coverage: Replacement Cost
2. All Risks Coverage: Monies and Securities
Property in Transit
Fine Arts Exhibits
Hull Damage - Boats & Aircraft
Most risks can be covered by request. Premiums are very reasonable.
3. Automobile - Physical Damage
4. Employee Broad Form General Liability
5. Automobile Liability
6. Personal Vehicle Excess Liability
7. Fidelity Bonds
8. Hazardous Material Liability
9. Workers Compensation
10. State Unemployment Fund
Safety programs and training are available on request. Please contact the Director of Auxiliary Services for specifics or special needs.
Back to Business Affairs and Policy Manual