Read the instruction on how to reset your GaVIEW password before logging in
If you are enrolled for GoVIEW (WebBSIT) courses, log in here
Read the instruction on how to log in to GoVIEW D2L
Please note that there is a delay of 24 - 48 hours from the day a student registers for a class to the day the student actually has access to the course in GeorgiaVIEW.
What is my username and password?
- Your username is the first part of your Radar e-mail address (everything before the @ sign)
- Prior to logging in for the first time and entering your username, you have to set up your password:
- Click the login link at the top of this page
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link
- On the next page, enter your username and click Submit
- An e-mail with the password reset link will be sent to the email address associated with your username (GSW Radar email address)
- Your GaVIEW password must contain at least 8 characters
- If you do not know your Radar e-mail address, please go to the campus directory and search the student directory using your last name
- If you have problems accessing your Radar account, please click here.
Need GaVIEW help?