Changing Semesters

Students who applied to Southwestern within the last three years and did not attend, but now wish to attend, must submit a Change of Semester Form. The Office of Admission will transfer your application to another semester one time at no charge. If you change semesters more than once, you must submit a $25 non-refundable processing fee each time there after. If you applied more than two years ago, you must submit a new application, application fee, and all the required materials. If you attended Southwestern for any length of time and wish to return for undergraduate coursework, please complete the Application for Re-admission to be returned to the Registrar's Office.


Change of Semester Form