1. Return the completed RN-BSN application and required supporting documents sent together in a packet to the School of Nursing by the published deadlines
2. RN-BSN Program deadlines are listed below:
3. Students must apply and be accepted by the University prior to applying to the School of Nursing.
4. Note: We encourage you to start the application process at least 6-8 weeks prior to the deadline. This will give us sufficient time to process your application. All application materials must be sent together, including sealed reference forms and essay. If you are unable to send everything at once, your application may not be reviewed by the selection committee.
5. Provide proof of licensure as a registered nurse in Georgia
6. Must not have been excluded from another nursing program for any reason, including (but not limited to) academic misconduct, disruptive behavior, or program failure. A nursing course failure in another institution counts as a failure in this institution.
7. Meet the requirements of the Georgia RN-BSN Articulation Model
8. Information about online format, core classes, clinicals, length of program can be found in here