1. Earned an LPN Diploma from a program that is accredited in Georgia
2. Provide proof of LPN licensure
3. Register to take the ATI Test of Essential Skills (TEAS) exam and have official scores submitted to the School of Nursing via the Student Services Coordinator prior to the application deadline.Applicants are expected to score a minimum proficiency category on the ATI TEAS within three attempts. Learn more about TEAS
4. Complete all general education/core classes from Areas A, D, and F
5. Lack no more than nine(9) hours of general education classes from Areas B,C,and/or E
6. Must have completed all program pre-requisites
7. A Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.8/4 of higher will be evaluated for admission on the last 30 credit hours of required classes for the nursing major will be counted.
8. Return the completed LPN-BSN application and required supporting documents to the School of Nursing by the published deadlines.
9. Program may require an interview. Applicants who qualify for an interview will be contact by the program's admissions committee.
10. Must not have been excluded from another nursing program for any reason, including (but not limited to) academic misconduct, disruptive behavior, or program failure. A nursing course failure in another institution