1. Register to take the ATI Test of Essential Skills (TEAS) exam and have official scores submitted to the School of Nursing via the Student Services Coordinator prior to the application deadline. Applicants are expected to score a minimum proficiency catefory on the ATI TEAS within three attempts. Learn more about TEAS
2. Hold a baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited college or university
3. Must have completed all program pre-requisites
4. Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0/4.0 is required for consideration. The GPA is taken from the last 30 credit hours of required classes for the nursing major will be counted.
5. Submit the completed 2nd Degree BSN application and required supporting documents to the School of Nursing together in one packet by the published deadline (Spring-Aug. 22 and Fall-Feb. 15 ).
6. Program may require an interview. Applicants who qualify for an interview will be contact by the program's admissions committee.
7. Must not have been excluded from another nursing program for any reason, including (but not limited to) academic misconduct, disruptive behavior, or program failure. A nursing course failure in another institution counts as a failure in this institution.