This QEP will support the ability for GSW to better prepare our students to engage in the emerging global world.
Windows to the World can be described as providing a conduit, or Window, between GSW and the world. This “Window” is a two-way conduit:
- Taking GSW to the World
- Bringing the World to GSW
The STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES for WINDOWS TO THE WORLD are to develop a global environment at GSW in which our students will have:
- Students will be able to identify, describe and explain cultural differences.
- Students will ask questions about other cultures and be able to find answers to those questions.
- Students will interact with people from other cultures.
The STRATEGIES to achieve these outcomes are:
- Coordination of the International Programs
- Enhancement of UNIV 1000
- Institutional Windows to the World Graduation Requirement
Click here for more detail on these points or to read the entire WINDOWS TO THE WORLD plan.